- Ruslan S
- In these cases, the sequence will be broken:
- Declined by admin
- Not critical, since the reporter's template doesn't display thumbnail as a cover either in provided examples.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Mar 18, 2019
"It is obligatory to use a cover image:
- If the image is present on the page and described in the source as “featured-img”, “cover”, “lead_img”, “main_image”, etc.
- When the article has a cover on the source website (above the title or subtitle)."
Article's main image on this site is always located in a <div> with "thumbnail" class.