dynamic category page
- Dima 🌿
- This article consists only of paragraphs and headings, no dynamics identifiers, like the publication date of posts or at least blocks with classes, just //p ... //h3 ... //h2, it is rather something like a compilation of articles from editors. In addition, this page looks pretty old because it contains raw code, and all the links provided lead to non-working pages, I do not understand where you found it and whether the user can somehow get to it.
This is not a category page, the category page looks different: https://www.alternatives-economiques.fr/thematiques/agir , and if you say that this is a category page, then provide at least one more (because one category cannot be).
- Declined by admin
- Not critical:
1) technically the page looks like a regular article (URL, og:type "article" etc)
2) Seems to be an ancient and broken page
3) It's not dynamic and not a category page for sure
4) The reporter just hardcoded the page in their template (no body for this exact URL: /la-bibliotheque-ideale-080720168694.html)
- Type of issue
- IV generated for non-target page
- May 3 at 10:57 PM