This image 2 big paragraphs deep, it can't be a cover
- The Checklist (https://instantview.telegram.org/checklist#6-3-cover-images) states that:
We will only accept issues based on absence or presence of a cover image in these cases:
• The chosen image is clearly inappropriate for the cover.
• The cover is missing from an article that has a cover on the source website.
• The cover image is duplicated in the article.
• Several images appear in the article one after another. In this case, the template should not break the sequence by extracting one of them as a cover (example).
In my case, the presence of the cover picture doesn't break any of the above conditions.
Also, it mentions:
In all other cases, cover images are optional:
• When the first image is several paragraphs deep into the article.
• While it is possible to use gifs and videos as cover, in most cases, it's better to leave these elements in the body of the article.
So, it's optional when is several paragraphs deep. Well, OPTIONAL, so I opted for its presence.
- Declined by admin
- The cover image is optional in this case.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Jun 19, 2017