this image must not be cover
- Deleted Account
- Among other things, the Checklist states that:
"The cover must not be set if:
The chosen image is clearly inappropriate for the cover.
The chosen image appears several paragraphs deep into the article and it is technically possible to reliably identify this."
On this site the common structure of an article is:
- leading paragraph (may be absent)
- main image
So this image always goes before the main text of an article.
When a leading paragraph is absent, this image is even right after the title.
- the image is never several paragraphs deep
- the image is frequently right after the title
- the image is always used in opengraph-markup as preview image
- the image is always used if other page features it (e.g. in the catalog of articles, or block of popular articles).
I think that this image is without a doubt should be used as a cover.
- Declined by admin
- In this case cover is optional
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Feb 6, 2019