IV can be generated for this page
- There are lots of tables in this page. And it's ok to mark this as unsupported. I checked this link in your template and I believe lots of table data became unreadable wall of text. If you think that a user can open this link on your template and make sense of that converted table text, I would say that you are wrong mister. I converted some tables for some part of this website. But this much wouldn't make sense.
- Accepted by admin
- Template #14 handles it well. Two-column table isn't a problem in IV.
- Admin said template #14 handles it better. But his template just turns all the table into lists. If you check this specific article on his template again to see how tables are transformed into lists some are readable by luck, some have just become nonsense. That's why I believe for this kind of table heavy content, IV should not be generated. If you think it's still better to show the page rather than show it properly, it's okay then.
- Declined by admin
- The method for supporting tables in the referred template does not seem to handle all type of tables well.
A template would need to have a reliable way to process table data on articles in a readable way, otherwise IV should not be generated.
For this site that is probably not possible, so we reverse the decision we made with this issue, we hope you accept our apologies.
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Jun 18, 2017