IV page needed, contains a two columns table, check https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/blog.oxforddictionaries.com/template17/?url=http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/07/words-ending-with-cracy/
- Pavel T.
- This pages has no specific classes, formatting of all 2-column tables as a lists is not correct. Also, I think, your template makes it dirty & kills original format. Better to keep it unsupported.
- Accepted by admin
- Template #17 handles the case better.
- Pavel T.
- Dont think that Template #17 handles situation with tables better. This method transforms all <td>-s to <li>'s with ":" after. Take a look at one-column decorative table here, for example (there is no list on original page):
As i said in my answer, it's very dirty method.
- Declined by admin
- You are right. In this case it's reasonable to @unsupport the table. It's always better to have no IV than to have a broken IV.
Please take our apologies. Your template will be restored to it's previous place.
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Jun 16, 2017