Details aren't suitable for separating textboxes from other articles text. I suggest dividers.
- Do you want to help others for making perfect templates or just report anything as an issue?
All 3 active template use <details> here.
I can send you many templates that the author uses <details> for similar cases:
I think both <details> and <hr> are accepted and I prefer details with open set to open in those cases.
Thus I don't revoke my template because of this suggesttion.
Please find a real problem and don't waste mine and admins' time with these issues.
- Accepted by admin
- In this case formatting as <details> isn't suitable.
1) This block isn't visually separated from other content in clients: https://telegra.ph/file/a4515f571034dc718aa06.png
2) Since the brief summary should be visible anyway, there's no need to hide it.
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Apr 21, 2019