Missed cover, it's obligatory now.
- It's optional to use the first image below title as a cover image if there're no any other specific signs.
"6.2.2 Cover images
It is obligatory to use a cover image:
- If the image is present on the page and described in the source as “featured-img”, “cover”, “lead_img”, “main_image”, etc.
- When the article has a cover on the source website (above the title or subtitle).
In other cases, cover images are optional:
- We recommend setting a cover If there's a suitable image directly below the title/subtitle."
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Feb 10, 2019