look at the url. and look at the title of this page. it is aimed to talk about "lentils" . but your template show it as the last image in IV. this is a bad user experience when users expected to read about "lentils" but they found it as the last element is the IV template
- is summer
- No, you misunderstood this article. This is a single gallery page. According to the guideline, images of single gallery page must be displayed one by one by order. You have made 3 mistakes in YOUR TEMPLATE:
1. You move the last image to the top. You mess the image order.
2. You used the subtitle of the last slide as article main title, which is apparently wrong. This article is to introduce 7 protein-rich foods. But your IV title is talking about soya beans.
3. You make the page title as a kicker, that makes your IV more confusing for readers to understand.
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Mar 13, 2019