Complex Table and IV must not generate
- Andrew A.
- This 2016 page has a broken HTML. It has the following structure:
1) <div> element is opened but not closed
2) the same with <td> element before it: it is opened but not closed
3) the same with <tr> element
Because of that, there is a pattern of "</p></td></tr></p></td></tr></p></td></tr></p></td></tr>..." in the end — 248 tags in total!
Chrome browser somehow manages to display the table fine, but IV parses it incorrectly, moving all content to the second cell.
Template creators shouldn't focus on fixing problems on individual pages and should provide general solutions instead.
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV generated for non-target page
- Apr 6, 2019