- 👺 Maksim³
- On this website authors use different markups for captions in different articles. Examples:
- proper figcaption like here https://esportsobserver.com/team-queso-clash-royale-league/
- <em> in the same container but separated with <br> - https://esportsobserver.com/australia-recap-feb-2019/ (it looks like you do not support them either)
- <em> outside of container that the image is in (this page)
The caption here does not have any classes or anything to identify, and turning every single <em> into figcaption can corrupt the generated IV.
Actually there's more types of these, but you get the idea: it's better not to generate captions for these elements and leave it as is.
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Mar 7, 2019