"Euro-Football.Ru" is unnecessary here. It's a source link, not a real author.
- Deleted Account
- Name of the organization:
1. is part of the author.
2. present in the original article.
3. may differ from "Euro-Football.Ru". For example https://www.euro-football.ru/article/29/1004100317_chanov_akinfeev_ne_vinovat_vo_vtorom_propuschennom_myache_ot_arsenala or https://www.euro-football.ru/article/29/1004100454_grigoriy_ivanov_ural_dostoyno_smotrelsya_protiv_zenita_igra_byila_ravnoy
4. <div class="source"><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.euro-football.ru">Euro-Football.Ru</a><br>
5. You did not give the reason from the "Perfect Template Checklist" for which I should remove the organization name of the author from the original article.
- Declined by admin
- Duplicate issue
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Apr 4, 2019