it's tag, not kicker, check my detail explanation here if you need one https://telegra.ph/tag-not-kicker-04-06
- A · M
- Well, let me explain my point.
1. These "tags" are not clickable. Usually, tags are used to let users read more articles on a topic. Can I access the full list of related articles by clicking this "tag"? No.
2. There are actual tags at the bottom of the page – look at all these red # blocks! And none of them duplicate that yellow thingy.
3. These "tags"/kickers are usually unique. They are definitely related to their articles and always contain a short summary of what is written below them. Have you seen any other articles with this "HEROINOVÁ ROMANCE" tag? I bet you haven't. That's because 98% of them are, as I've already said, unique (well, the only exception I could find is "VÍKENDOVÝ HOROSKOP". But it's still a kicker because it is neither a section nor a category, just a brief description of what a user is going to read.)
4. You mentioned that these blocks have a .tag class. I think it means "label" here. Moreover, these yellow things have data-hash="false", which means they have a different role.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Apr 6, 2019