This is not a kicker. This is an image caption. You can look at the code to make sure this.
- This is a kicker. Evidence:
- Look at the title of the tab, and the title in the meta tags. "Bürgschaftsantrag gestellt" is included in the title. This would not be done if this was a caption, only if this is a kicker.
- "Bürgschaftsantrag gestellt" has no relation to the image.
- The line is *above* the image and below the title, and it's also formatted in all caps, which is very common for kickers, not for captions.
This applies to every article on this site, just look at it and you can see that it's a kicker and not a caption to the image, for example here: https://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/aktien/neue-modelle-tesla-pickup-truck-das-34-gewagteste-34-elektroauto-kommt-7226959
It is clear that "NEUE MODELLE" does not refer to the picture of Elon Musk, but is a kicker of the article. You can also see it in the URL, further indicating that this is a kicker.
- Declined by admin
- Definitely not an image caption. Formatting as a kicker or subtitle is acceptable in this case
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Mar 13, 2019