- Obviously, duplicate of a declined issue so not much to add to that.
But I had no time to answer the previous one, so here's my rationale:
I hesitated a long time about this and read the checklist over and over and it says:
- "The link preview *requires* a desc" : there is no exception to this rule (unlike similar rules e.g. for the cover, here it only says it's "required" -- always), so I figured there needs to be one
- "If [...] exists in the source, it must be used": this is the case here, but:
- "If [...] (routinely) doesn’t describe the contents [...] must create [...] using the subtitle or [...] etc.": is this the case ? It's not "routinely" because the majority of articles have desc describing their content. But more than that, here there is no subtitle etc to use instead: nothing can be substituted.
There's nothing better here, and the rules don't mention a case where it'd be OK not to set a desc.
You'll notice my template always uses the better suited description when there is one available on other
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Apr 12, 2019
and it means:
> Looking for some football news? Access the site and stay on the inside of everything that happens in indoor football, tables, results, championships and more!