keep it as a table, look for template #44. it deals with it
- I lay these out this way on purpose. It's been discussed extensively in the past (link below), but main reasons are:
- tables are stiff and sometimes don't render properly esp. depending on screen size ; see how it looks for me with template #44 : https://bit.ly/2Zl2bSJ ; obviously less desirable (weird aspect ratio of pics)
- even the source doesn't use a table ; it uses divs laid out by CSS, which flexibility allows for different layouts outside of desktop browser
- it is readable and that is the most important.
See previous discussion with admin : https://bit.ly/2v8VYeP .
- wide tables are badly supported in IV and may require user to scroll unintuitively (poor UX)
- IV needs to be readable (which I believe it is).
Notice that I've kept tables where this was necessary in order to be readable (top of the Ficha Tecnica).
In any case, I think it's overall a better compromise, but even if you'd disagree I don't think there's any critical problem with it anyway that would justify rejecting it.
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Apr 19, 2019