- If an author can bypass the protection and extract the actual email (this is optional), this is not a valid reason for reporting other templates that don't do this.
- Reports on templates that try to extract the email will be accepted if it the email is not extracted correctly.
1. As admin said, formatting of protected emails is optional.
2. "email is not extracted correctly" means, that mailto links on site and in IV are different. I've not extracted email incorrectly here.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Apr 22, 2019
but if you format all other email address links properly, why not this one ? Shouldn't it be consistent ?