Why do you think this rating is dynamic and isn't review score? It seems users aren't able to rate the product
- Evgeniy Solovev
- Hi there!
1) There are no scores or stars in the article. Just Pros and Cons as you mentioned. So highlighted block is not the review's static score.
2) In recent reviews (less than 24h) there is no scores. For instance: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a80_a70_handson-review-1918.php So "stars"are appeared after some event (voting? user-reviews? scoring after 24h?)
3) Some old (not too old) reviews has no scores at all: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_note_5_pro_hands_on-review-1725.php So "stars"are definitely appeared after some event.
4) When u r logged in you have "upvotes". https://prnt.sc/najpc1 So u could upvote.
5) All phones has dynamic ranking: https://www.gsmarena.com/stats.php3
- Declined by admin
- It seems this rating isn't so important for the review anyway (there is no rating in certain articles).
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Apr 11, 2019