- It's not figcaption, it's just a <em> after <img>. I have supported this specific case in private version of my template, however, I believe it's not critical, because:
1. Each Habr.com article author uses their own way to make "figcaption" visually. It's not possible to handle all cases without checking all thousands of articles available on habr.com. It's also not possible to foresee any combinations in future articles.
2. Even if I'll display this <em> as figcaption in this case, there's chance that next time it will not be related to an image itself.
So I think it's not critical to make this text <figcaption> when article authors are using just random tags / colours for it.
- Accepted by admin
- It seems in this case it could be safely displayed as caption
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Feb 7, 2019