Site_name is missing
- Vyacheslav B.
- "IV not generated for target page" is not right issue type for "Site_name is missing"
1) About no IV for this page.
"The template must not generate Instant View pages for any of the pages of the following types on the target website to be considered perfect."
- This page contains description of advertisement service of this company. It includes addresses, telephones and even "Contact us" form in the bottom. Which goes under "2.2. Pages that require significant interaction"
- Since this page is a description of site's service - it will most likely change in the future and goes under "2.1. Pages with dynamic content"
... and it already did change in the past: https://web.archive.org/web/20130417102628/http://www.interfax-russia.ru/advert.asp
2) About no site_name
- Since this page is not eligible as an IV (at least by my line of thought), my template rules are not applied to it. Rules do not state to set anything for non-IVs
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Feb 17, 2019