Website logo in link preview
- Andrew A.
- 1. I replace the logo with a more appropriate image if there is one available on the page. But in this case, there is no image appropriate for the Link Preview on the page. At all. So, I keep the logo from the meta tags. Still better than nothing.
2. Let's assume the logo in Link Preview is something bad, and we should declare war on it. What options do we have?
1) Never use the meta tags to obtain an image URL (that's the option that you chose). Aaand—your template has no image in Link Preview here: https://bit.ly/2G9rP5p—despite there is an appropriate image in the meta tags.
2) Try to hunt for the logo URL. But it's not fixed. On this page, the URL is www.jb.com.br/_midias/jpg/2019/01/07/516x270/1_logo_jb_516x270-177324.jpg (uploaded in January 2019), on www.jb.com.br/esportes/2019/04/994685-batismo-de-fogo-na-champions-para-o-futuro--merengue--eder-militao.html, it's www.jb.com.br/imagens/facebook/facebook.jpeg. You think you can list all possible URLs? Wouldn't be too hard to prove you wrong.
- Declined by admin
- It's acceptable, since there's no image in the article
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Apr 8, 2019