Okay, I was a bit wrong about https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/livesport.ru/template37/issue1/. Only the second link is actually dynamic and should be excluded from related articles set.
- Chingiz G'affarov
- These are both related articles.
IV 2.0 supports a dedicated type for RelatedArticles.
It is obligatory to format “Related articles” links using the new <related> tag, provided they are identifiable in the source. Related Articles:
- Are thematically related to the current article.
- May also be located on a different website.
- Lists of related articles are (relatively) static (a news item may eventually get an extra link to the newest piece on the topic, but this just adds another item to an otherwise static list).
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Feb 15 at 2:08 PM