I think you should use <hr> instead of this image.
- Eldorbek. N
- If you see all issue this issues are older articles.
I think all issues are dublicate.
- Declined by admin
- I don't think that lack of the divider formatting in the article from 2016 is enough reason to reject the template that works correctly for the most recent articles.
1) It seems the website doesn't use the divider anymore
2) The divider wasn't common element even for 2016 (single page was provided by 2 reporters)
3) the divider doesn't look well in the article either: https://telegra.ph/file/f0134ac7325d44401a7db.png
4) the divider can't be identified properly, only by alt. But there may be other dividers with different alt values.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Apr 8, 2019