lots of read more appear within main content
- Thank you for reporting but I don't consider this an issue. Here's why.
1. They're identifiable, thematically related
2. They're purely static selected by author/editor as part of the article
3. They, especially in this article, are tightly related to their context. For example
i) 2018-09-15/140137 "Maru's Three-Peat on GSL" adjacent to a paragraph about which season/with whom he played.
ii) 2018-09-10/138780 "Serral Wins at WCS Montreal" adj. to Serral's paragraph.
That's why I consider 1. they're needed; 2. they shoule be formatted in position. And thus this is not an issue.
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Feb 8, 2019