This page doesn't contain any unsupported embedded elements.
- Accepted by admin
- See also: https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/pijamasurf.com/template4/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpijamasurf.com%2F2017%2F04%2Faprendan_de_sus_errores_y_tomen_menos_selfies_los_consejos_de_obama_para_los_jovenes_estadounidenses%2F
- Accepted by admin
- This issue was created as part of our final checks on the winning templates that had a very low number of issues reported during the contest (see https://instantview.telegram.org/rules#identifying-winners). If you think this issue was accepted as a result of an error, you still have time to submit an appeal. Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to participate in our contest! Results are coming soon.
- Denis Kondarattsev
- This issue appeared because site's author changed "See also" block to contain iframe with class="notelinker-iframe". At the time I was doing this template there was no such block, you can check this by viewing my template test pages for my Template #4, they are all giving "EMBED_NOT_SUPPORTED" now, I wouldn't be able to submit my template if it was so at the time of the contest.
The situations like this would probably happen a lot in the future and I don't think it is fair in any way to decline my template. I suggest adding two @remove rules to my template and accepting it after that (if there are no other issues):
@remove: //span[contains(text(), "Te podría interesar:")]
- Declined by admin
- Indeed, it appears that the layout of the website was changed after the template was submitted. Since the template would have won the contest, had our admins been able to sort through all the issues immediately after the contest was closed, this issue must be declined. The template is restored.
We apologize and kindly ask you to support the new layout after the winners are announced.
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Jul 28, 2017