articles on this site oftenly contain gallery. it is impossible to parse because of the tricky lazy load script. gallery is essential part of the article. you should create a link to the gallery using data-slideshow-id attribute (check out my template) or not generate IV at all
- Accepted by admin
- If a slideshow in the source is present, do one of the following:
- Present all images in the IV as a gallery, if possible.
- If that's not possible, keep a link to the full gallery.
- If none of the above is possible, generate no IV for the page.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Feb 8, 2019 at 3:03 AM