Related links are not page navigation
- Praditya Kasworo
- For multi-page navs case like this, I found three different resolutions from admin or Telegram arbitrators throughout the site contest that I participated in. Those resolutions are:
1. Make multi-page nav as another <related> block. In this case, multi-page nav identified as form of "more" link.
2. Make each url on nav as iframe and @inline it with the content.
3. Leave multi-page nav as is.
AFAIK, no Telegram admin or arbitrer identified multi-page nav as rudimentary content.
So, if Telegram itself has no "official way" to handle this case, I think it is not worth debating since we have no "true" guidance for this case. Telegram admin will also always have different resolutions in dealing with this problem.
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Feb 14, 2019 at 9:20 PM