All “related articles” on this website are dynamic thus should be removed. See dates: https://telegra.ph/file/f26336b30f9c4452add7c.png
- Deleted Account
- This is RELATIVELY static. You can refresh the page multiple times to make sure the list is not CONSISTENTLY random and DYNAMIC.
- Lists of related articles are (RELATIVELY) static (a news item may eventually get an extra link to the newest piece on the topic, but this just adds another item to an otherwise static list).
Other types of “More” links that are not suitable for the “Related articles” block should be removed, provided this is technically possible without endangering essential content. Examples:
- (CONSISTENTLY) random unrelated articles.
Yes, as it said: relatively, this is debatable. I also want to know Telegram admin's views on this matter.
- Declined by admin
- "We will not accept issues on whether or not links formatted as “Related articles” are thematically related enough or static enough."
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Feb 22, 2019