- 1. The author is not specified anywhere on the original page except for the title — and it’s preserved in the title in IV — so there’s no need to duplicate it.
2. Since most (if not all) such pages contains nothing but an Instagram post, we can clearly see who the author is.
3. From docs: “It is possible to omit the name when there‘s no identifiable person, only the website’s ‘team’, ‘editors’, etc.”
4. Even if there ever will be a post from another Instagram in this section (which’s not likely), its author won’t be the *author of the article/page* on the website.
- Declined by admin
- That's not the name of a real person so setting it is optional in this case. If you find a site where the author's name (of a real person) is missing, create another issue.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Feb 24, 2019