From the checklist: "It is obligatory to format “Related articles” links" and: "Other types of “More” links that are not suitable for the “Related articles” block should be removed"
- It's not reliable on this site since editors manually put such links inside various elements without distinguishing characteristics. On this page it's just a list. They put essential links there too.
Also we must not make them Related because sometimes they mention these articles in text. Related articles aren't always displayed, so we'll lose article content.
Here are some examples where your template processes Related incorrectly:
- here you put into related wrong links after "Just check out these online exclusive offers that are live right now:" text: https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/t3.com/template18/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.t3.com%2Ffeatures%2Fbest-le-creuset-deals
- here you left "Liked this?" text in the end. It assumes, something else is going to follow https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/t3.com/template18/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.t3.com%2Ffeatures%2F23-ultimate-photography-tips-from-professional-photographers
So it's better to leave these links as they are.
- Declined by admin
- These links cannot be identified reliably as related.
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Mar 18, 2019