rudimentary not removed, even its format changed now it's in a <table> tag
- Ilya Borovik
in my opinion, these are not just rudimentary links like category and tags. here are a few supporting points:
1) These links does not necessarily appear at the bottom of the article and are not put randomly to the article (do not change with time). Some pages do not have them.
2) A regular user viewing articles in browser will see such links and may click on them to get some additional information (schedules, results, statistics) This behaviour is intended by the website authors.
3) They have class "read-more-link" but do not have an IV, so formatting them as <related> is dangerous
4) And about <table>. I try to match the original look of such links in IV and use <table> with align="center". This preview shows it on the left, but in clients they look almost the same as on original page. Take a look here:
- Accepted by admin
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Mar 31, 2019