This page can be generated as IV, see my template.
- Giovanni M.
- On the page there is an unsupported widget that has an iframe.
From the checklist about unsupported content:
1. If the unsupported widget has an iFrame version, make it into an <iframe>. If you do that, THE IV PAGE WILL NOT BE GENERATED DUE TO UNSUPPORTED CONTENT, but things will work out of the box if and when we support that widget..
2. If it is not possible to represent the widget as an iFrame, but it is possible to get a direct link to the video/audio, use this link to generate a <video> or <audio> with the correct src attribute.
3. Otherwise, mark the object with the @unsupported function.
It's for audio/video, I know, but I'sure the same idea is applicable to GIFs.
- Declined by admin
- Although it could be generated, it's okay to leave the embed as is.
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Feb 23, 2019