Double divider, looks bad
- It's a one-off case, I've replaced "***" to <hr>, and in this case they've put "Справка" (which must be separated with <hr>) before it. It's a bit hard to foresee. I don't think it's a reason to reject the template.
- Accepted by admin
- It's possible to check whether the page has 2 dividers an a row by the template
- Yes, but is it actually too critical when it's extremely rare? He found it it article from 2017.
- Declined by admin
- Since it's from 2017, doesn't seem to be so common to be considered critical.
But kindly update the template to avoid such duplication in the future
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Apr 11, 2019 at 11:15 AM