Empty paragraphs serve no purpose, A lot of other pages have it. Looks ugly.
- 1. it's an article from 2015 (If a lot of other pages have it, why don't you show a more recent one?)
2. the author may think adding those empty paragraphs could separate those blocks better, but who knows, all we know is those empty paragraphs do exist in the source page, not my template add them
3. if you don't handle it carefully, you might remove important contents, for example https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/rodgor-vlg.ru/template19/issue5/, that's the main reason I would rather keep those, since there could always edge cases. Less is more.
Overall, I don't think it's a critical problem for an article from 2015.
- Declined by admin
- Not a critical issue but you can fix this as well since you need to resubmit your template.
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Mar 19, 2019