- I have problems reproducing this issue. Telegram, is it possible to somehow @debug the cached page that was used to generate this IV?
I have set-up a @IFTTT bot with ArsTechnica posts. It seems like this issue with script in title appears if it's been sent over Telegram in seconds or few moments after publication on the website.
If I try to:
- Open such page in Template editor (so I'd be able to see what's in @debug and fix issue)
- Add GET parameters to URL (so page will be reloaded on server)
- Just wait some minutes (until page would be reloaded automatically)
IV updates and the script from title disappears.
- Accepted by admin
- Type of issue
- Submitted via the Previews bot
- Aug 17, 2017