>If a subdomain looks like a separate website, supporting it is optional, we will not accept issues if it is not supported.
This subdomain is completely sepparate site:
- there's account system specialy for this subdomain (main site does not have any user-acessible login/register option)
- different comment/search modules — they do not have any common information between domains. You can't find links to blog posts on main site. This applies backwards too.
- they do not share ssl certificate (in fact this site does not have any; and they're using free/let's encrypt, think how much owners care about this site lol)
- Declined by admin
- The author's arguments are valid.
- Type of issue
- IV not generated for target page
- Feb 8, 2019