Should not have IV, page missed webplayer
- Site has corresponding links to same podcast with web player as a fourth option. No content is missed as the other links still work and correctly provide a way to listen to the mentioned podcast.
I'd think this falls under the auxiliary widgets category from the checklist, because (as explained above) no content is left out.
- Accepted by admin
The checklist allows for 3 options
1) Use the iframe version and hence NOT generate IV.
2) Use the audio url to create a <audio> element with corresponding src attribute
3) Mark the object with the @unsupported function
Removing it is not an option. Your argument, that there are enough links, is invalid though, since the links lead to the podcast pages itself, not to the podcast mentioned. When there are 100+ podcasts it will be annoying for users to go and search for the single podcast mentioned in the article.
- Type of issue
- Author added their own content
- Feb 17, 2019