Missing related articles, of course they are related and that section ever place related articles
- Alex Schneider
- From Checklist#6.3.2:
- Are thematically _related_ to the current article.
- Lists of related articles are (relatively) _static_"
"We will accept issues if:
- Other “More” links are identifiable and not _either_ removed or formatted as “Related articles”."
Regarding this case:
1. The block is called "Read also" and not "Related news" or something.
2. It is completely dynamic. You can check it by opening an article from 2018 (https://www.informador.mx/jalisco/No-nos-han-notificado-suspension-de-planes-Guadalajara-20180807-0123.html) and looking at the links. All of them lead to news from 2019.
3. The linked news are not thematically related. For example, there is a link titled "News from February 11th, 2019", which has nothing to do with the current article.
4. There are actually related links in article bodies that satisfy all the criteria. They are formatted as <related>.
Considering all this, I believe that it's better to remove this block.
- Declined by admin
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Feb 12, 2019