It should contain only name of the author.
- Andrew A.
- In most cases, "c-article__author" contains only the name of the author. Cutting it (for example, removing everything after the comma) is:
1) Dangerous: we risk losing other authors if there is more than one. For example, in your template, you lost the second author here: https://wek.ru/vtb-suditsya-v-londone-s-bazovym-yelementom.
2) Anyway, it's impossible to clean up this block perfectly: author's position/affiliation can be in front of his name, can be separated by punctuation other than comma, etc.
- Declined by admin
- This is the name contained in the source.
See also: https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/wek.ru/template6/issue2
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Feb 23, 2019 at 7:56 AM