Date is missing
- Interesting case. This is the article on the ES. subdomain. Let's look at Checklist ch. 6.5.1:
Subdomains that present content in a similar way to the higher level domain must be supported.
If a subdomain looks like a separate website, supporting it is optional.
Since you sent the issue, you can see that the content is presented differently. Time/Authors/Comment display in different ways.
This is not a translated version of the main site (adding ES. will not redirect to the same article but translated)
It seems to this subdomain is no longer active/supported:
- Googling this site for the period from Dec 2016 to today doesn't show any results;
- "Disqus" shows the last comment to articles is dated Aug 11, 2016;
- The latest author's blog article is dated Jul 29, 2016;
- Header's links to Twi/FB is not active. YouTube leads to a person's channel.
In my opinion, based on the Сhecklist (6.5.1) and the fact that this site has ceased to function, support for the subdomain ES. is optional.
- Accepted by admin
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Mar 5, 2019