non static information should be removed: section "A vous la parole" with votes
- Sergey Pomogaylenko
- No, you say about non static infotmation, but this vote is finished and have already become static. When vote is opened this block has radio-buttons and looks like on the screenshot (I've made screenshot because every vote will be closed some time): http://prntscr.com/mqwyfr
And certainly I don't show this kind of votes in IV.
So the result in IV in my template case will be:
1) if article will be cashed at first when vote is already closed, viewer will see results of vote in IV.
2) if article will be cashed at first when vote is still opened, there will be no votes in IV, but if or when article will be recashed after vote closing the vote results will appear in IV too.
In my opinion it is normal situation. And also I don't see a problem if you don't show vote results, because suppose that it is optional block
- Declined by admin
- It's acceptable to display voting results when the vote is over.
- Type of issue
- Rudimentary content not removed
- Feb 27, 2019