Low res image used. Also it is the cropped version
- Andrew A.
- This image is shown in the original. No way to get a higher-res image other than unsafe URL modifying or using unsafe attributes.
In particular, "data-orig-file" attribute, which you use, is unsafe:
1. It contains an uncropped version while the site decided to show a cropped one. Why are you making decisions for the site editors to show other images?
Declined issues about uncropping the cropped:
2. In other cases, it may contain something even worse like oversized image that would make IV fail to generate or even completely foreign image. An example of an issue you can run into by using this attribute: https://instantview.telegram.org/contest/hola-tlalnepantla.com/template22/issue1/ (the appeal, p. 2).
- Declined by admin
- In general, URL modification for images can be an unreliable method across various domains.
Similarly, "data-orig-file" attribute can also be an unreliable method.
For this specific source page, the image quality is not significantly different between template #46 and template #48.
- Type of issue
- IV page is missing essential content
- Apr 14, 2019